免費訂閱【金點週報】
 
首頁 / 清醒企業
十項原則之商業自我評量
商業自我評量工具
十大原則指導下的價值觀
十大原則的總結
 
確認常見商業問題的成因
商業自我評量工具
評量得分表列印
 
 
說明:請將下列的各個陳述,套用到你的公司和(或)個人的職業生涯的情境中,(以一個X )標示出你對它們同意或不同意的程度。最好以你的第一個直覺反應來回答,並請務必回答每一個題目,即使你必須猜想其中某些題目的答案。
Directions: Please indicate (with an X) the extent to which you agree or disagree with each of the following statements as they apply to your company and/or personal career-life circumstances. It's best to answer with your initial “gut” response, and please answer each item even if you have to guess for some of them.
 
 
 
曠職的比例過高,或者有一些壓力、過度疲勞和一般健康的問題出現。
  The absenteeism rate is excessive or there are problems with stress, burnout and general health.
我有惱人的健康問題,而且很容易生病;或者,即使吃了藥,對我也沒多大的效果。
  I have troublesome health problems and get sick easily; or when I take medicine it has little effect on me.
我的一些工作同事常常生病,一直有嚴重的健康問題,或者已經英年早逝了。
  Some of my work colleagues get sick a lot, have had serious health problems, or have died an untimely death.
我發現自己或我的公司正在對環境造成損害。
  I find myself, or my company doing damage to the environment.
現今的商業世界不利於(有害)人們的健康:有太多的壓力、焦慮等等。
  The current business world is detrimental to people's health: too much stress, anxiety, etc.
我們的員工?有機會去照顧他們自己:他們工作過時,運動過少,飲食不健康等等。
  Our employees don't get the chance to take care of themselves: they work long hours, get too little exercise, have an unhealthy diet, etc.
有關員工健康、運動、營養的計畫,不是從來沒成功過,就是一向窒礙難行。
  Programs related to employee wellness, exercise, nutrition, have not been successful or easy to implement.
我們的團體醫療/健康福利方案不曾提供員工良好的照顧。
  Our group medical/health benefits plans have not provided good care to employees.
工作場合中,有高比例的意外災害,殘障失能,或勞工賠償事件發生。
  There is a high rate of accidents, disability, or workers compensation incidents at work.
我們的經理(主管)有壓榨員工的傾向,而且對他們的福祉漠不關心。
  Our managers tend to drive employees too hard and are not considerate of their well-being.
   
 
   
我覺得在目前工作上,我沒有得到合意的報酬,或者無法妥善的給付員工足夠的報酬。
  I do not feel that I am adequately compensated in my current job or can't adequately compensate my employees well enough.
我有時候很難平衡收支(入不敷出);我的個人開銷相當吃緊。
  I sometimes have a hard time making ends meet; lots of strain on my personal budget.
我有好幾回沒有準時付款,而必須(多)付延遲金,或者,嘗到被中止服務的苦果。
  Many times I don't pay my bills on time and have to pay late fees or suffer from services being shut off.
我們的公司還沒有成功的達到合意的市場佔有率。
  Our Company has not been successful in gaining adequate market share.
相較於其他部門,我們的部門沒有得到足夠經費預算或獎金分配。
  Our Department does not receive adequate budget or incentive compensation allocations relative to other departments.
其他的人或部門總是不斷的來借用或拿走我們的資源(人力、設備、資金等等)。
  Other people or departments are always borrowing or taking our resources (people, equipment, capital, etc.)
有太多人必須共用影印機、傳真機和其他的辨公室設備。
  Too many people have to share the photocopier, fax machine, and other office equipment.
我們的外在環境似乎不是太熱就是太乾燥,而讓我或我的員工覺得不太舒服。
  Our physical surroundings seem to be too hot or too dry and it is uncomfortable for me, or my employees.
大致上可以說我們的公司正面臨重大的財務挑戰,或者,清償不良債務對我們而言是個難題。
  Our company is having significant financial challenges in general or recouping bad debt is a problem for us.
公司的財產遭竊是一個在我們公司不時就會發生的問題。
  Theft of company property has sometimes been a problem at our company.
   
 
   
我們的員工對公司的忠誠度和責任感有很大的問題存在。
  We have a significant problem with employee loyalty and commitment to the company.
我們常常有優秀的員工跳槽到其他部門或其他公司去。
  We often lose good employees to other departments or to other companies.
新來的員工不可靠,或表現的不如預期。
  New employees are undependable or do not perform to expectations.
我不敢指望我的職員能夠完成一些基本的任務;問題在於令人無法信賴的工作表現上。
  I have a hard time counting on my staff to get basic tasks completed; problems with unreliable work performance.
我無法依靠(信賴)我的配偶或搭檔。
  I can't count on my spouse or partner.
性別、種族、年齡、性騷擾、歧視(不公平待遇)或偏見,一直是公司裡頭議論紛紛的問題。
  Gender, race, age, sexual harassment, discrimination or bias, have been issues at my company.
和我共事的人似乎常常表現出不適當或不合宜的行為。
  It seems that my coworkers oftentimes display improper or unsuitable behavior.
我們的電腦、軟體、機器和其他諸如此類的設備並不是很可靠。
  Our computers, software, machines and other such equipment are not very reliable.
員工流動的情形一直是我們(公司)的問題。
  Employee turnover has been a problem for us.
和我共事的人並不可靠。
  My coworkers are unreliable.
   
 
   
在我的部門內並沒有一種團隊合作的強烈感覺(氣氛)在。
  There is not a strong feeling of teamwork and cooperation within my department.
人們似乎比較關心公司的人事行政和職位權勢,而不是他們所做的份內事。
  It seems that people are more concerned with company politics and positioning rather than with doing their job.
資深的管理部門本來可以(實際上沒有)在與自家經理人及員工的溝通交流上,以誠實和開放的方式作出更好的成果來。
  Senior management could do a better job of communicating honestly and openly with our managers and employees.
很難為一個簡單的問題找到一個直截了當的答案。
  It's hard to get a straight answer to a simple question.
我有時難以取得管理部門的信任。
  I sometimes have a hard time establishing credibility with senior management.
我的朋友、家人或同事常常不會立刻相信我告訴他們的話,即使那是事實。
  My friends, family or co-workers often don't believe what I'm telling them, even when it's true.
人們似乎正試圖在事業的經營上,採取隱瞞消息或欺騙誤導的作法。
  It seems that people are trying to hide information or be deceptive in the way they conduct business.
我發現我為了自己或他人,不斷的說出小小的善意(白色)謊言。
  I find myself constantly telling little white lies for my self or others.
在員工、客戶、供應商和諸般人等之間似乎存在著很多不誠實的行為。
  It seems that there is a lot of dishonesty among employees, customers, suppliers and the like.
大多數的情況下,我覺得每個人都在欺騙彼此。
  For the most part I feel that everyone is cheating one another.
   
 
   
我的公司很難和其他公司建立或維持結盟的關係。
  My company has a hard time establishing or maintaining alliances with other firms.
我們的各個部門/產品線老是極力的為難彼此,而且有很多意見不合的地方。
  Our different divisions/product lines often work against each other and there are many disagreements.
我的家庭、公司或部門內部存在著很多爭鬥。
  There is a lot of fighting within my family, company or department.
我的公司無法留住優秀的員工,或者,我似乎很容易失去朋友。
  My company can't keep good workers or I seem to lose friends easily.
對我或週遭的其他人來說,旅行似乎很困難。
  Traveling seems to be difficult for me or others around me.
我發現自己老是會說家裡其他成員、同事或其他人的壞話。
  I often find myself talking negatively about other family members, coworkers, or others.
??在情況最緊要的時刻,公司員工之間的溝通交流好像失效不靈了。
  Communication among company employees seems to break down when it's most needed.
我有時很難和盟友和搭擋維持良好的關係,以支持我們的計畫順利完成。
  I sometimes have a hard time sustaining allies and partners to support implementation of our programs.
我希望我們的管理部門擁有一項更強而有力的特質-提升誠實正直及一些值得讚美的品德。
  I wish our management had a stronger character – more integrity and admirable qualities.
專案(任務)小組在工作上似乎配合的不是很好。
  Task forces don't seem to work together very well.
   
 
   
我發現自己說出許多惡劣或令人不悅的事情,而冒犯了他人。
  I find myself saying a lot of harsh or unpleasant things that offend others.
我的辦公室環境太吵雜了- 很難專心並且完成工作。
  My office environment is too noisy – it's hard to concentrate and get work done.
在我公司裡的人似乎做了很多的爭吵辯論和意見衝突的事。
  It seems like people do a lot of arguing and disagreeing at my company.
我的直屬上司常常和我起爭執。
  My direct reports often argue with me.
前往上班的道路及行經的路程上常常有很多障礙出現,例如馬路上的坑洞、鐵道事故等等。
  The roads and travel routes to work often have obstacles, like potholes, broken train lines, etc.
當別人找我說話的時候,事情好像總是,他們在生氣而且打算要開始和我吵一架似的。
  When others talk to me it always seems that they are angry and want to start a fight.
我周圍的環境太乾燥且太炎熱,讓人在執行計畫(工程作業)和交通旅行時大感不適。
  My surrounding environment is too dry and hot which makes projects and travel uncomfortable.
我在工作場合和自身環境當中,聽到很多冒失及非專業(違反職業道德)的談話。
  I hear a lot of offensive and unprofessional talk at work and in my environment.
為了某種理由,我從來無法找到一個安靜的地方;我總是被噪音所包圍。
  For some reason I can never find a quiet space; I am always surrounded by noise.
即使照慣例應該很安靜的地方,對我來說還是很吵。
  Even traditionally quiet places are noisy for me.
   
 
   
我希望我對自己更有信心。
  I wish I had more confidence in myself.
人們並不照我想要的那樣傾聽(聽從)我的話
  People don't listen to me as much as I would like.
有時我覺得自己好像不是注定(非得)要成為這樣子的人。
  Sometimes I feel like I'm not the kind of person I was meant to be.
我週遭的人似乎並不重視我說的話。
  People around me don't seem to respect what I say.
在商業會議中,我的上級老闆或平輩同事有時並不認同(欣賞)我的意見。
  In business meetings, my boss or peers sometimes don't give me credit for my ideas.
我在工作中沒有得到應有的尊重。
  I don't get the respect I deserve at work.
附近沒有寧靜的公園或其他景色宜人的地方可供放鬆休息。
  There are no peaceful parks around or other pretty places to go to relax.
我發現我認為自己所說的話無關緊要(言不及義),要不就是毫無價值和於事無補。
  I find myself thinking that what I say doesn't matter or is useless and futile.
我從來沒有設法在生活中找出時間,去做那些我確實感覺到有意義的事情。
  I never find time to do the things in life that I really find meaningful.
我覺得其他人不認為我有義務要說的話會有多大的價值,或者,他們不把我的建議當作一回事。
  I feel that others don't think what I have to say has much value or they don't take my suggestions seriously.
   
 
   
我對自己職業生涯上的成功事蹟和種種成就並不是非常滿意。
  I am not very satisfied with my career success and accomplishments.
我真的很希望我的職位或報酬(薪水)要比現在更高。
  I really wish my position or compensation were higher than they are.
不論我多麼努力的工作,我的老闆就是從來沒有滿意過。
  No matter how hard I work my boss is never satisfied.
加薪或紅利(獎金)的多寡從未符合我認為自己應該得到的數目。
  Salary increases or bonuses are never consistent with what I think I deserve.
情況似乎顯示(我)將愈來愈難達成我的個人目標。
  It seems to be getting harder and harder to reach my personal goals.
我們似乎正在節節敗退中-只能得到愈來愈少的經費預算、組織成員和其他資源。
  We seem to be losing ground – getting less and less budget, staff, and other resources.
在我的工作中,我不再像從前那樣感到充實。
  I'm not as fulfilled in my work as I used to be.
我發現自己從未滿足於我所擁有的事物,而且總是想要更多、更大或更好的東西
  I find myself never being satisfied with what I have and always want more things, bigger things or better things.
我在自己的生命中努力獲得的美好事物變得愈來愈壞或愈來愈少。
  The good things in my life I manage to attain get worse and worse or less and less.
我的事業或人際關係剛開始時候曾經是那麼的美好,但後來卻逐漸地惡化起來或持續地變得更糟了。
  My business or relationships have all started out great but gradually deteriorated or became progressively worse.
   
 
   
當工作上的事情發展得不順利時,我有時會發起脾氣來。
  I sometimes get angry when things don’t work out right at work.
競爭對手此時此刻確實正在傷害我們。
  The competition is really hurting us right now.
資深的管理高層有時會非常嚴厲的訓斥我們。
  Senior management sometimes comes down on us really hard.
我們的企業(行業)飽受衝突、混亂、不和的種種困擾。
  Our industry is plagued with conflict, chaos, not getting along.
每次當我特地試圖要幫助某人擺脫困難時,他們常常並不領情。
  Whenever I go out of my way and try to help someone out they often don't appreciate it.
我們常常得不到我們真正需要的幫助 - 不論是從供應商、賣主或顧客等人那裡。
  We often don't get the help we really need – from suppliers, vendors, customers, etc.
我們的員工通常不會彼此真心的付出關懷。
  Our employees in general don't really care about each other.
我發現自己比我想要(願意)的更常生氣,而且我討厭很多事情(東西)。
  I find myself getting angry more often than I want to and I dislike a lot of things.
我似乎從來沒有在我需要幫助的時候,得到我所需要的幫助。
  I never seem to find the help that I need when I need it.
我的同事和其他人似乎總是在傷害我。
  My co-workers and others always seem to hurt me.
   
 
   
人們的價值觀和誠實度真的是不如往常了,或者,人們的態度消極負面和虛偽不實。
  People’s values and integrity just aren’t what they used to be or people have negative attitudes and are deceitful.
錯失大好的機會,例如收購案、創新計畫或新產品線的成立等;而由其他人搶得了先機。
  Great opportunities such as acquisitions, new innovations or new product lines are missed and captured by others.
人們似乎並不重視生命中真正重要的事物。
  People don't seem to value the things in life that are really important.
工作場合中的人並不把幫助他人視為可貴之舉。
  People at work don't place a high value on helping others.
我們的公司已經失去了幾個好機會,而這些機會本來可以帶領我們邁向事業繁榮的更高境界。
  Our company has missed several opportunities, which would have taken us to the next level of business prosperity.
在我週遭的那些人似乎都很自我中心。
  Those around me seem to be self-centered.
我周圍好像盡是一些不在乎(是否)依循倫理道德的規範來決定事情的人。
  I seem to be surrounded by people who don't concern themselves with making decisions based on morals.
我過去在生意的往來上一向十分清白坦誠,但我的經驗卻使得我不再待人以誠如同往常。
  I used to be very candid with my dealings but my experiences have made me less truthful with others.
誠實正真與實事求是的價值觀在過去一向指引著我們公司前進;如今只有賺錢和生存兩者掛帥。
  Integrity and genuine values used to guide our company; now only profit and survival are dominant.
在我週遭的那些人對倫理道德的原則漠不關心,但卻相信欺騙不實和剝削利用絕對是做生意少不了的事。
  Those around me have little regard for ethical principles, but believe that dishonesty and exploitation is just a part of doing business.
   
 
   
Copyright @2007 金點文化管理顧問有限公司 The Enlightened Business Management Co., LTD 版權所有,嚴禁翻版、轉載、盜用
服務電話:+886-2-2936 7102  傳真:+886-2-2936 7202 E-mail:home@ebmgroup.com.tw
閱讀本站請使用IE5.0以上版本的瀏覽器 如未能瀏覽動畫效果請下載Flash Player